nigger (published version)

nigger just another word, right - left alone not entirely unlike - cracker - but THE POWERS THAT BE have unilaterally decreed - U can't use the word nigger in our enlightened society - unless you're black and by black I mean blacker than me - if U is a cracker that shit I heard - better had been the n word - which don't make a whit of sense 2 me - since it's the same racist bullshit - whichever way one chooses 2 use it - its enough 2 give me fits and spells - thinking about all that money money money - I ain't finna ever get a chance 2 spend - am I supposed to sit and watch as U rape my brothers and sisters - somehow trying 2 pretend the same shit ain't happening 2 me - and what about THE POWERS THAT BE - from some far away place - across an uncrossable sea - there they sit in judgement of distant communities - squeezing ever tighter - giggling as they bleed - and this well-bred well-fed white bread motherfucker never does realize - never does he see - the only nigger he need fear - the only nigger he's ever even been near - is that nigger looking at him when he looks in the mirror

In January 2007 I found out that this would be my third piece 2 be published. In order 4 it 2 fit within the constraints set up by the contest, however, I had 2 alter the format. I hope U still like it, although I personally prefer it with the original layout. Tell me what U think by leaving me a comment!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ricky i like this one. why dont you put the original version too?
kissifacegirl